Donate to CREST Parent Group
CREST Parent Group (CPG) is recognized as a 501(c) 3 tax exempt organization falling under the Paradise Valley High School PTO umbrella, and donations may be tax deductible. Please consult a tax professional.
Members' personal information is for the sole use of the CPG and will not be used for the promotion of any activity unrelated to the CPG. Pictures taken at CPG events may be used for CPG purposes.
Membership donations may be made by cash, check or credit card.
- to pay by cash or check, please deliver your envelope to the PVHS Administrative Office marked for the CREST Parent Group
- to pay by credit card, please click the DONATE button below
Employee Donation Matching Programs
Employers will often match employee donations and two local employers have made sizable donations to CREST this year. Special thanks go to Honeywell and American Express for their support of CREST programs.
Donate to CREST and Student Clubs
CREST Bioscience and Engineering students participated in their respective state and national CTSO championships this past spring and summer.
However, it takes a lot of money to send all these students to their competitions. The approximate cost to send each student is $1200. Please consider helping support our students. You can donate in several ways, Extracurricular Tax Credit Donations to HOSA and SkillsUSA, and donations to HOSA and SkillsUSA club accounts. You may donate at the Trojan Corner online store.
On behalf of the students and staff of the CREST program, thank you for your support all year and for anything you can do to help these student compete at the next level. And lastly, thank you for sending your children to us in the CREST program. We are grateful and humbled at your trust in what we do.
To donate online (at the PVHS webstore):
- login to the webstore with your student or parent credentials
- select your student
- Shop for "Items at Student's School" (make sure it says Paradise Valley High School)
- choose "Tax Credit Donation - General"
- choose which club(s) you wish to make a donation to, and check out
About Tax Credit Donations in AZ
Making a contribution to receive your Arizona public education tax credit is simple. Donate online (at the PVHS webstore), or download the PV Schools Extracurricular Tax Credit brochure (available here). Print the brochure and fill out the response card. You may contribute up to $200 as a single person or $400 as a married couple.
- Indicate Paradise Valley High School as the school you would like to support. Make the check payable to Paradise Valley High School.
- Check the box of an activity category you want to fund; you can choose more than one. For instance, you can split your donation between CREST and other activities, such as HOSA, Skills USA or Robotics.
- Fill in your name and address.
- Drop off the form and your check at the front office, or mail the check to the school. Your tax credit receipt will be mailed directly to you.
- You can take a dollar-for-dollar reduction on your Arizona State taxes (or receive an addition to your refund) for that same year. A donation can also reduce your taxable income on your Federal tax return.
- Anyone filing taxes in the state of AZ is eligible for the tax credit, so remind CREST alums, parents, grandparents, friends, etc.!